Chicken & Mushroom soup
Simple, healthy, warming, and comfortable.
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 celery sticks (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 pound mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups spinach (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Wisconsin Ginseng powder
- pinch of chili flakes
1. Heat oil in a large pot, then add diced onion and celery. Cook until translucent then add mushrooms and cook until brown.
2. Add thyme and garlic, cook until fragrant. Add stock and cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken, spinach, and ginseng and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Season with salt, pepper and chili flakes to taste. Serve hot.
FOLLOW US FOR FRESH RECIPES, BOLD STORIES, AND MORE.