Ginseng Ginger Iced Tea
Delicious, refreshing, and perhaps the world's best hangover cure.
- 8 cups of Wisconsin Ginseng tea (about 4 tea bags)
- 4, 2 to 3-inch, pieces of dried ginseng (about 20 grams) (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Lots of ice
1. Start by making the tea. We let four tea bags steep in eight cups of hot water for about 10 minutes. Then, add honey.
2. Let tea cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Fill 3 glasses with ice along with ginger and lemon as desired.
4. Top with iced tea mixture from the fridge.
FOLLOW US FOR FRESH RECIPES, BOLD STORIES, AND MORE.