Winter Whiskey Sour
A bright ginseng twist on an old time classic.
- Crushed ice
- 50ml bourbon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- ½ tablespoon simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Wisconsin Ginseng powder
- 2 orange slices
- Honey for garnish
1. Line the rim of your glasses with honey and fill with ice.
2. Add bourbon to your shaker along with the lemon juice, orange juice, simple syrup, and Wisconsin Ginseng powder.
3. Shake and strain into each glass and serve with an orange slice.